Carpark & Mechanical Ventilation Gold Coast
Car Park Ventilation is either fresh air or mechanical. Mechanical fans remove vehicle exhaust gases from these structures while delivering fresh air into the parking area. AS/NZS1668.2:2012 is the Australian Standard that applies to ventilation of buildings for Carbon Monoxide (CO) concentrations. Deepchill also supplies, installs and maintains CO gas detection systems as they provide energy and cost savings.
Mechanical ventilation is used for the controlling of air quality within a confined building space. A variety of different types of fans are used to solve different problems within buildings. Typically, the problems are associated with smells, humidity, smoke, grease, car exhaust areas such as toilets, bathrooms, car parks and kitchens tend to require mechanical ventilation.
Choosing the right fan for the building does require a professional firm like Deepchill if you want the correct type of exhaust fan. We consider
- How the exhaust air will be vented.
- The size or volume of the space.
- How many airflow changes are required with a 24 hour period
- The type of space
- Electrical & structural requirements
Call Today About Our Quality Products
For a free quote or service consultation, please give us a call at 07 5526 0199.
Why Work With Us?
- Family business operating since 1986
- We provide a full range of mechanical services
- We offer a complete service
- Servicing SE QLD & Northern NSW
- Warranty Agent for leading brands
- Reliable Service
- Qualified & Professional Technicians